Friday 28 June 2019

1623 FELICITATION

1623 felicitation

The meaning I give to life, am hated for it
everything I do to add spice, yet...
seems not enough in any big way
time is what I keep for you till Dawn

...everything I do is for good not bad
X-factors don't matter but me.
analysis is any job and that's my job
many call me different names, but you!!!...

test of everything you went through
examine what you profess...
...so prove me any time, you passed
...show me you are worthy of any thing

length of days would ask you continually...
In what way does anyone or thing owe's you
find that reason to prove your worthyness
Excell you n all ways and stand out to be worthy

I am your friend even when you don't want me
companion at every point, even as much as you hate me
the meaning I give to life am hated for it.
... everything I do is for good not bad, and that's me...

length of days would ask you continually...
...shows me you are worthy of anything.
Excell in all ways and stand out to be worthy
... now you have passed all test, exam and you've graduated...

©Oladele Abiodun Micheal 16:23; 28:06:19

1 comment: